Real Time Informix Monitoring Agent
Zabbix is a free distribution Open Source monitoring tool that allows us to control
constantly the elements of our network.
- Capable of handling large amounts of data.
- Compatible Linux, CentOS, Debian, Oracle Linux, Red Hat and Ubuntu servers.
- It monitors through the use of agents or the SMNP protocol.
- Configurable, flexible and scalable solution.
Deister has developed a specific agent for Informix that allows you to control and predict any anomaly in your Instances with more than 120 indicators.
Deister has developed a specific Agent (plug-in) for Zabbix for monitoring IBM-Informix products
This Agent, named ZAB-IFX, is fully integrated with the standard Zabbix tool and it is capable of monitoring more than one hundred key indicators that could affect Informix performance.
Monitoring consists in measuring the performance of a given database in real time in order to determine problems and other factors that may cause problems in the future.
When its performance deteriorates, this directly affects the performance of applications and entire businesses. DBAs need a solution that provides insight into the real causes of performance bottlenecks to resolve problems.
Zabbix is an enterprise-level platform to monitor large-scale IT environments that provides advanced problem detection and intelligent alerting and remediation.
ZAB-IFX is fully integrated with the standard Zabbix tool and is capable of monitoring more than one hundred key indicators that could affect Informix performance.
deister software contributes to the Zabbix ecosystem, through the server agent for managing IBM Informix products (117 KPI) . This tool delivers:
- Agents for many platforms: Windows, Aix, FreeBDS, OpenBSD, Linux, HP_UX, Solaris, NetBSD. MacOS, Tru64 / OSF1.
- Automatic management of new elements of our network.
- Configuration of the tool and almost all monitoring parameters from the Web interface.
- Automatic and personalized creation of graphs for presentation and study of monitoring data.